I love Paneer in all forms, be it sandwiches, curries, bhurji and what not. Out of all the variants of curries, palak paneer is my favourite (to cook and eat both). I have experimented with lots of recipes of palak paneer till I ended up with this one!
Onion- one cup, finely chopped
Tomatoes- one finely chopped
Garlic- 6-7 cloves
Cashew nuts (soaked in warm water)
- Take palak steam it for 7-8 mins . Meanwhile, keep a bowl of iced water ready. If you don’t have cold water, take ice cubes and pour water in it.
- Once the palak is blanched, keep it in the ice water for 5-6 mins.
- Grind this palak along with garlic, soaked cashews and 20-25 gms of paneer and salt
- Meanwhile take a pan, add oil and cummin seeds and asafoetida. Once they start crackling, add finely chopped onion and tomatoes. Stir well
- Add turmeric powder and dhaniya powder, mix well.
- Now add the prepared palak mix
I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter.